That is JOHNFALCONE carrying my Norm Hall Wheel to the car!
I can hardly believe it!! And so many things had to fall in place to even make it happen. Cara joked that it took a village to buy me this wheel, and that is the complete truth!
- First of all, Norm Hall had to make it.
- Then the first person he sold it to in 2005 had to put it back out there.
- Then I had to be walking through barn 35 with Kathleen on Sunday morning for her to stop and say I should ask if any of the wheels were for sale. (which by Sunday they never ever are - for that matter by 10:00 am on Saturday they usually are all spoken for).
- Then Cara had to have a check on her to actually pay for the wheel, since I didn't have that much cash and Norm hall doesn't do plastic. Thankfully Cara extended me a line of credit and handed me a signed blank check!
- Then Kathleen had to have her van at the festival since that wheel did not fit in my car.
- Then Lisa let me borrow her van so I could go and get the wheel from Kathleen's house since I didn't want to wait until Monday to have it in my clutches!
- And of course JOHNFALCONE had to be Mr. Wonderful and say go for it!